Thursday, November 7, 2013

Exuviance Age Reversal Eye Contour

So, I just turned 46 and took a good, hard look in the mirror.  I've never been one to use a whole slew of products and I have to admit that I have NOT avoided the sun.  The first thing I wanted to work on was a little bit of sagging in my eyelid area that I thought made me look tired and older.  I went to Ulta to see what I could find for my "sagging eyelids".  Surprisingly, they only showed me two or three products that seemed to target that specific area and they didn't offer me a sample of any of them.  They were all in the $65-$75 price range and I just couldn't justify spending that without trying it first.  I picked up some literature on the one I was most interested in and sent them an email. I received a very quick response that they would be happy to send me a sample and I got it 3 days later!  WOW! Already I was impressed.  I received a sample of the Exuviance Age Reversal Eye Contour and I LOVE IT! This worked really well.  I only had two small samples, so I used it pretty sparingly and saw results within just a few days. It is not greasy and soaked in quickly.  I used it morning and night and had no trouble applying my eye makeup in the morning.  It had a slight tingle to it that quickly faded away and I didn't have any type of reaction or redness. I think this cream is definitely worth the price as I believe that the full size product would last a really long time.  I will be spending the $75 on this product and I look forward to checking out some of their other products.
Target crow's feet, droopiness and sagging to reveal brighter, younger looking eyes with a clinically proven eye cream that corrects the visible signs of aging in 4 weeks.*

No comments:

Post a Comment