Tuesday, November 19, 2013

BUY, USE, SAVE

Wow!  Kroger is having a great deal during the Holiday Season!  BUY gift cards, USE like cash, SAVE at the pump! You always earn 2x fuel points on gift card purchases year round, but from Mid-November to early December they are offering 4x fuel points on EVERY gift card you buy...that's 4 points for every dollar you spend on gift cards...and they have hundreds to pick from!  You should check with your local Kroger for exact 4x dates, but what a great deal! 
I stopped by yesterday to check out the selection and since I buy gift cards for over half of the people on my list, I'm definitely getting them at Kroger so I can save on fuel!



BTW:  I received a coupon for bonus points for trying out this deal, but these opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment