Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Michael Angelo's Italian Meals

 


I was recently invited into the Michael Angelo's Taste and Tell Program. Using the coupons they sent me for free products, I chose the Michael Angelo's Meat Lasagna and brought it to work to share with my coworkers.  Around lunch time, I popped it into the microwave and the aroma was FANTASTIC!  I cut up the lasagna into sample sizes and as each person took a sample, I gave them a coupon.  My Taste and Tell Kit also came with a DVD that I watched so I was able to inform everyone about the company: A family owned company started by Michael and his mom, Sara, and her recipes.  The meals are still cooked in small batches with no preservatives.  I have to tell you that I have tried 4 varieties of these meals and they are all delicious!  These meals taste like authentic Italian and very fresh!  Between watching the video, learning even more on their website and then tasting these meals, I actually felt like this meal was made for my family, by their family, rather than some big factory. Thank you, Michael Angelo's, for the chance to discover such a wonderful product and to share it with others.  For more information, please check out their website: www.michaelangelos.com
*Other than the free coupons, I was not compensated for this review and these opinions are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment