Monday, April 15, 2013

It's Yard $ale Time Again!!

I love going to yard sales! My favorite is going to town-wide sales in the smaller communities near where I live.  I live in North Central Indiana and it has taken me several years to compile my list of "Can't Miss" town-wide's.  Some of these are two day events, but I'm listing the days that I'm attending....I'm going to share it with you and I'll try to update you with pictures of my treasures afterward!

You may want to call ahead and confirm these dates...

April 19           Wakarusa (in conjunction with the Maple Syrup Festival)
April 26           South Whitley
May 3              Topeka
May 4              Bluffton
May 17             Akron
May 18            Walton (in conjunction with the May Day Festival)
May 31            New Paris, Mentone (in conjunction with the Egg Festival)
June 7             Swayzee
June 13-15      Amboy, Silver Lake
June 22           Bunker Hill
July 6              Mexico
July 27            Galveston
August 2         North Manchester
August 3         Converse
August 16       Elwood (in conjunction with the Glass Festival)
August 23      Rossville (in conjunction with the Summer's End Festival)
August 30      Plymouth (in conjunction with the Blueberry Festival)
August 31      Upland
Sept 19           Nappanee (in conjunction with the Apple Festival)
Sept 20          Frankton (in conjunction with Heritage Days)
Sept 21           Brookston (in conjunction with the Apple Popcorn Festival)
Sept 27           Fairmount/Gas City
Sept 28          Atlanta (in conjunction with the Earth Festival, Burnettsville
October 4      Flora (in conjunction with Moonlight Madness)

I hope you'll take the time to attend at least one of these....stay tuned to hear about the treasures I find!!



No comments:

Post a Comment