Monday, July 22, 2013

King's Hawaiian Sliced Bread

First, let me tell you, I get super excited when I return home from work and see a box sitting on my porch.  ESPECIALLY when it's free and a surprise! 
King's Hawaiian sent me the cutest care package!  Inside, wrapped up in orange and white tissue paper, was a large, reusable shopping bag, some orange sunglasses, some coupons and a DELICIOUS loaf of their King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Sliced Bread!  Previously, this item was only available on the West Coast, but is now being introduced in select regions throughout the country.  I cannot tell you how much I loved it!  I ate the whole loaf in two days!  This bread made the most yummy toast I have ever had! I also made a chicken salad melt with it that was to die for.  It is soft and fluffy with just a touch of sweetness.  I am SO glad this is available in the Indianapolis area because I cannot wait to get my hands on some more!  If you see it near you....grab it!! You won't be sorry! 












King's Hawaiian provided me with this bread, but these opinions are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment